CHS understands that managing the many moving parts of a retail convenience operation is no easy task. No day is the same as one prior. Unexpected issues pop up at the most inconvenient times. And numerous tasks must be juggled daily to keep a successful location going. Continue reading
From humble roots, Chester’s has grown to be the leading developer of fried chicken Quick Service Restaurant concepts in the convenience store category. It began in 1952 when W.O. Giles started frying donuts – and later chicken – in Montgomery, Alabama, with his patented fryers. Giles’s innovations in equipment paved new paths for today’s QSR business. During the ‘70s, “Chester Fried” took off with the addition of marinades, batter dip and breadings. Customers began craving the hand-breaded quality taste. Chester Fried became Chester’s International in 2002, and by 2004, franchises were popping up around the globe. Today, Chester’s serves millions of satisfied and loyal customers in its more than 1,500 licensed and franchised locations.
Chester’s signature flavors come from its Southern roots. Whether bone-in or tenders, chicken is double hand-breaded in the company’s unique breading blend and fried to perfection. Chester’s Signature Sides are on the menu too with choices like creamy mac + cheese, green beans with pepper and bacon, or home-style mashed potatoes and rich gravy. Meals are rounded out with buttermilk biscuits and fried potato wedges. Breakfast is available as well, including rib-stickin’ biscuits with white gravy and breakfast sandwiches. And there’s more to come! In 2016, Chester’s will be launching a line of easy-to-eat snack products like Chicken on a Stick and more.
It’s not just amazing food that gives Chester’s its successful track record. Adaptable models mean a Chester’s store can fit in just about any footprint. Its dedicated operations, marketing and training staff provide the retailer with an unmatched depth of ongoing support. Every store is paired with a Chester’s operations representative to provide in-person training as well as guidance and assistance going forward. Above and beyond the quarterly marketing material kits, stores also have access to a library of customizable Local Store Marketing (LSM) materials on the company website. And Chester’s is proud to offer a best-in-class Training Program, comprised of on-site training supported by training videos that are available online (both in English and Spanish) to help give retailers the best start possible.
All this contributes to Chester’s annual placement on the Franchise Times Top 200 Franchise Systems report and Entrepreneur Magazine’s annual Franchise 500 issue. But it all comes back to the quality and taste of Chester’s delicious chicken.
For more information about Chester’s International contact Jennifer Peek at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 205-949-4727.
Everything we do is driven by one thing: the importance of client confidence. This is why Faith Technologies has become one of America’s 20 largest electrical and technical service contractors. With a world-class workforce of more than 2,000 employees, we work hard to inspire, support, and enrich our customers’ confidence by surpassing their expectations. We provide a uniquely comprehensive portfolio of design, installation, and maintenance services for electrical, high-speed IT, and communications infrastructures, as well as lighting and other facility systems. In leveraging our capabilities, expertise, and exceptional reputation, we are able to support the nation’s fastest growing and most demanding industries, such as healthcare, energy, and communications. With 14 branch locations, our broad geographic presence positions us as a leader in some of the strongest construction and facility service markets in the United States.
FAITH TECHNOLOGIES’ PORTFOLIO OF SERVICES IS UNSURPASSED IN THE INDUSTRY
Our comprehensive line of value-added services range from innovative and highly-technical design-build capabilities for multimillion dollar projects, to routine facility service and maintenance programs. The exceptionally broad service portfolio that follows uniquely positions Faith Technologies as a one-source solution for customers who value innovation, collaboration and strategic alliances.
For more information about Faith Technologies, Inc., please contact Tim Rankin at 920-915-8717 or at email@example.com.
Mason Brothers is a supplier of goods and services to stores in 6 states. As a family owned business since 1920, we have built our reputation on customer service and satisfaction. Mason Brothers continues to be a strong traditional supplier to hundreds of stores. We have taken the strengths of that business & created a separate “Smart Grocer” program geared to the convenience trade. The ability to have top-notch perishables can dramatically increase customer counts. These offerings and programs can help take a store to a new dimension.
Fresh, just in time programs…
- Abby’s Bakery: over 150 baked from scratch sweets, cookies, breads and cakes. Delivered with your other product creates new sales and helps make your store a destination.
- Sunnybrook Bread: commercial grade bread and buns with a 15 day shelf life (minimum) at a store cost of $1.00.
- Heartland Farms & Excel case ready fresh beef and pork: reasonably priced, top quality product with 18 to 28 days of shelf life.
- Customers choice of Land O Lakes, Cass Clay, Kemps & Schroeder’s fluid milk and cultured dairy product; never warehoused and fresh from the plant! (Subject to state laws).
- Top quality produce, sold in manageable quantities. The Crazy Fresh case ready line of salads and fruits for your customers on the go.
- The best items available in each picks, plus access to over 19,000 SKU’s of grocery and frozen; which includes over 1000 private label items.
Traditional convenience store offerings…
Strong vendor supported candy and snack lines; cigarettes and tobacco products; deli & coffee programs; general merchandise; health and beauty-aids; automotive; seasonal & novelty ice cream programs. Ice merchandisers are available upon request.
With programs that help you increase sales and profits…
- Multiple sell events each year: stores can see what’s new and have direct contact with manufacturer representatives with the ability to plan / book promotions to ship upon request.
- Retail meetings and feedback annually.
- Weekly e-mail notices featuring the latest in industry news; booking opportunities; commodity markets; new items and other general information.
- Reclamation services on distressed product.
All delivered with exceptional customer service…
- On-time trucks delivered by company employees. Triple temp and temperature monitored trucks means product arrives in excellent condition.
- Customer service personnel with a toll free number, ensures issues and questions are answered or followed up in a timely manner. Direct access to buyers can help stores find what they are looking for. Mason Brothers’ graphic’s department can assist with in-store signage and point-of-sale needs.
- In-house professionals are available for planning, blueprints and equipment quotes.
- Experienced retail counselors & department merchandisers available in GM/HBC, front end, deli and a professional reset team are available to help stores keep that sharp look.
- Most importantly, our staff of over 275 employees, many of which will know you by name and sincerely care about you and your business.